Modern and fully equipped, your Durdle Door holiday home has everything for a comfortable relaxing stay, whatever the time of year. Fully fitted kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living areas, your holiday home is complete to the smallest detail. Centrally heated, double glazed and with TV, Freesat and DVd player, it’s nice sometimes to chill out indoors.
All bedding including bed linen is provided however please bring your own towels. All units are non-smoking. Outside every holiday home has a furnished patio area and parking for one car. Parking for an extra car or small boat is available for a small additional charge.
Want to bring your dog?
We have a number of specific dog friendly holiday homes both two and three bedroom. To bring your canine companion on holiday with you please book in by telephone on 01929 400200. You are welcome to bring up to two dogs per unit and the cost is £3 per night per dog.
Our fleet includes ABI Oakley, Willerby Caprice, Willerby Sierra, Swift Biarritz and Regal Windsor. We also have a Regal Elegance which ahs been adapted for guests with disabilities. It offers a ramp, walk in wet-room, grab rails and trapeze lift handles.
If you have any special requirements, accessibility questions or you’d like to stay in a specific model, please contact our Reception Team on 01929400200. They will be able to provide advice and help you make the best booking for you.
Before you book, please read our Terms & Conditions which can be found here.
Your Holiday Home
- Fully fitted kitchen: gas cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, oven gloves, vaccum. Please bring your own tea towels/cloths etc.
- Two or three fully-fitted bedrooms with all bed linen
- Living/Dining areas with electric fire and double glazing
- TV, Freesat and DVD player
- Bathroom: Fully enclosed shower fitted with thermostatic control and sliding glass door. Toilet and hand basin.
- Central Heating
- One bathroom with WC and shower
- Furnished patio area and parking for one car