The first Willerby with a bunk, and the very first in Dorset, this special, one-of-a-kind Holiday Home* sits on two floors. If you can’t imagine how a Holiday Home would look with stairs, all the team here have agreed it is pleasantly surprising! There is plenty of space downstairs, with all the amenities you would expect in a modern Holiday Home. Upstairs, adventurous children will absolutely love the bunk level, which features twin beds. We do recommend this space for children, as headspace is limited. Not to worry, though, as the master bedroom is very spacious and even has an ensuite WC.
Brand new for 2020, this Holiday Home is the only one of its kind in Dorset, and sits on a prime sea view plot here at Durdle Door Holiday Park. It has a gorgeous glass front for optimising that dazzling blue sea view. What more could you ask for? On a clear day you’ll be able to see over the public car park, all the way over to the peninsula of Portland.
Forming the spearhead of our 2020 hire fleet, the Horizon Heights Villa is family focused and offers a proper self-catering holiday without compromise. Rainy day? Lounge with the TV on, or cook up a family feast to eat around the dining table. Willerby says it all: The Horizon Heights Villa ‘…brings holidaying to new heights’.
Sleeps up to 4 people including 2 children.
Dog friendly (max. 2 dogs, extra charge applies)
The Horizon Heights Villa sits just within the boundary of the Holiday Park and as such does have access to, and a view of, the public car park for Durdle Door beach. Please note it will get busy in peak times.
Before you book, please read our Terms & Conditions which can be found here.
*Please note the Horizon Heights Villa falls under the category of ‘Cabins’ in our booking system.
Your Holiday Home – The Horizon Heights Villa
- Fully fitted kitchen: gas cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle. Please bring your own tea towels/cloths etc. Irons and ironing boards can be hired from reception
- Two fully-fitted bedrooms with all bed linen
- Living/Dining areas with electric fire and double glazing
- TV, Freesat and DVD player
- Bathroom: Fully enclosed shower fitted with thermostatic control and sliding glass door. Toilet and hand basin.
- Central Heating
- One bathroom with WC and shower
- Furnished patio area and parking for one car
- Dog friendly (max 2 dogs, extra charge applies)